Healing Movements Yoga Centre
2 DAY WORKSHOP: SATURDAY, MAY 2 & SUNDAY MAY 3, 2020
The psoas is a muscle of integration. It bridges the back to front body, top to lower body, core to periphery, spine to limbs and deeper self to public self.
In this workshop you will learn to:
• Access, soften & lengthen your psoas to its maximum resting
length through experiential anatomy.
• Experience your psoas as a source of core stability and centrally initiated movement.
• Explore the role of your psoas in spinal, hip and pelvic alignment and dysfunction.
• Engage the psoas to feel more deeply centered in your true self and access your inner power.
* First 10 registered will receive a copy of Leila’s book !
All prices include 5% GST.